How to pass the Google Adwords Certification Exam
Professional qualifications and certifications are limited in the field of online marketing – making the very important. Google's Adwords professional's qualification status is probably at the top of the list. I took the exam and qualified sometime back and I thought that I would share some helpful tips with you to make your exam experiment as smooth as possible.
There are two type of Adwords Certification.
- An Individual Adwords certification.
- A company Adwords Certification.
Google Adwords Certification Exam Format.
- Passing Score 85 %.
- No of Questions 113.
- No Negative Marking.
- Exam Completion time 2 hours and once you start the exam you will not be able to pause the exam
and come back later.
- You can retake the exam once per 7 days, for a $ 50 fee each time.
- Providing the tester with a review button, which you can click to skip a question and come back to it at the end of the exam (time permitting).
Here are some tips to pass the Exam.
- Get familiar with the all the topic covered inAdwordsLearningCenter.
- Understand in depth the difference in content and search targeting.
- Understand where to find the information and reports within the different tabs.
- Have a solid grasp on the latest Adwords Editor.
- Read the Adwords Editorial guidelines.
- There is little check box at the top right of the exam page which allow you to mark a question for
- later review. Make sure to check it, otherwise you will never make it back the beginning questions
- before times runs out.
- Focus more on small detail of Google Adwords rather than broad scale ideas.
- Focus on My Client center uses and benefits.