We are a UK-based full-service digital marketing and web/mobile development agency. With more than 12+ years of experience, we have clients from 20+ countries. We have handled more than 300+ projects and our clients range from Fortune 500 to Randstad to name some.
Job Responsibilities :
- Gather customer requirements
- Convert to Design requirements
- Create Visualizations, Mock-ups, Wire frames etc
- In charge of all front-end development: WordPress
- Creating HTML newsletters
- Front design and development of web and mobile apps
- Creation of landing pages
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues, and gather real-world intelligence from target users
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
- Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
- Learn and implement modern design trends such as minimalism.
- Should have min 3 years relevant experience in UI / UX / HTML
- Programs, e.g., Photoshop, Sketch App, Visual Studio
- Familiar using responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices
- Should be good with popular content management systems (CMS), e.g., WordPress
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and HCI (human-computer interaction).
- Good verbal, written communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Software Exposure :
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Visual Studio
How to apply
Click here to apply for this job
Or alternatively please Email or Call firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 99100 66896