Envigo is looking for PHP Developer for taking part in an International Project.
- Responsible for liaising with the project team and Customer/Account Manager.
- Understand and document requirements.
- Participate in planning resources, project schedule and release schedule.
- Responsible for providing support and coordinate with team/customer necessary during project delivery, including daily or weekly connect calls.
- Ensure adherence to software requirements including client security and compliance needs
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating JIRA issues, git, creating knowledge articles/blogs)
- Prepare performance dashboards & management reports
- Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release
Customer Relationship Management
- Engage with Customer and drive status report meetings
- Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand)
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities
- Mandatory knowledge of Core PHP and Mysql
- Hands on Wordpress, Magento, Joomla and other CMS, frameworks like Laravel, CakePHP
- NodeJS, Angular, React a BIG plus
- Expert in logical API and third party integration
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Server Management (Linux)
- Experience with Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
How to apply
Click here to apply for this job or call us at +91-9999245724 / +91-9910066896